X-1 R.A.P.T.O.R. Pack with 100 Oz Hydration System
The BlackHawk X-1 R.A.P.T.O.R. Ranger Assault Pack, Tactical
Operations Ruck is designed to specifications of US Special-Ops groups
to take use and abuse in combat operations. Features Free Fall and static
line jump capability with its built in harness attachment system. Main
compartment opens fully. On the exterior right side is a large "utility
pouch"; on the left a combo Pop-Flare Pouch/Radio Pouch. Shoulder
straps and waist belt are padded with 1/2" closed cell foam and have
an additional fully adjustable extreme load carry suspension system. Drain
holes are provided for each compartment for increased efficiency during
Maritime operations. IVS - Innercooler Venting System™ Compression
molded foam intercooler back panel, revitalizes and cools and enhances
pack support and performance.
X-1 RAPTOR includes a HydraStorm® Hydration
100 oz System
X-1 R.A.P.T.O.R Features:
- 100 oz HydraStorm™ Hydration System with Insulated Tube Cover
and Delta Bite Valve.
- IVS -Innercooler Venting System™ Back panel.
- Built in Jump Harness with Heavy Duty parachute webbing.
- Top Grab Handle design
- Built in Drop Line Pouch and Routing System.
- Fully Openable Main Compartment.
- Silent Zipper Pulls.
- Upgrade Heavy Duty # 10 YKK Zippers.
- BTS attachment webbing on outside of pack for attaching MOLLE and
any BHI modular gear pouches.
- Heavy Duty 1000 denier Nytaneon®.
- All seams Quad-stitched and Trim Taped Edges.
- Patented! # 6,085,947.
- Overall: 20" H x 13.5" W x 6.75" D , Plus Pouches.
- Total volume 2500 in3